Thursday 30 April 2015

End of April update


Had a fantastic visit to the London Book Fair earlier this month. I didn't really know what to expect beforehand, and at first I thought perhaps it was entirely business focused, and me wondering around with 'illustrator' on my name tag was entirely redundant, but all those worries were unfounded. I listened to an inspiring talk by Anthony Browne, whose surreal illustrations always fascinated me growing up, no other children's book looks quite like his. 

I also received some invaluable feedback on my work and portfolio, and since then it has been a case of attempting to plug the holes my portfolio's had.   

With that in mind, here are a bunch of images which are me attempting new things with my illustration, and also look totally random next to each other.










No comments:

Post a Comment